A volunteer-based Malaysian association joined by industry stake-holders on an individual basis and company basis
Excellence in Building & Architecture
We generate, promote, and facilitate the advancement of the façade industry through the acquirement of knowledge of the various arts and sciences connected therewith. We will bring a level of quality to an unregulated field and offer clients and architects a demonstrable mark of quality and approval.
Under PIFM, we are able to establish standards for façade development and products in the Malaysian market and promote improvement in the policy, law, and regulations affecting the usage. Also, we can work closely and exchange knowledge with other industry stakeholders within the building industry for the betterment and development of face product usage in the industry.
On top of that, we promote awareness, appreciation, confidence, understanding, and information on matters with respect to façade products through seminars, pieces of training, media, advertising, and related medium.
Lastly, we act as the reference point for façade products for government authority and agencies, meanwhile providing a platform for façade networking nationally and internationally.
PIFM Committee 2023 – 2025
The role of PIFM’s Technical Advisors is to have a voice in how the association can move forward for the benefit of our members and the industry. They may provide guiding influence to achieve future listed goals, enable discussions that affect the industry, increase members’ knowledge through seminars, and certain recognition when the time and quality warrants it. The consultants who have graciously accepted to join PIFM are:
- ARUP Jururunding Sdn. Bhd.
- BFG Consulting Sdn. Bhd.
- DP Facade Pte Ltd
- Facade Network Sdn. Bhd.
- Fenestra Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Hyder Planning and Design Sdn. Bhd.
- Inhabit Group, Singapore
- Lee Tee Architect
- Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Pintar Jaya (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Inform the members of all new and existing legislation/guidelines/standards that directly affect the members
- Establish communication with the relevant authorities
- Provide feedback to the authorities with regards to our members’ interests and concerns
- Encompass as large a portion of the facade industry as possible to ensure our feedback carries enough weight
- Assist all categories of members in different trades as much as possible
- Establish a minimum required standard of quality in the products of our members
- Promote our industry locally and internationally