The Implementation of MS 832 & MS 1017 under Akta 52030th December 2021
Dewan Orkid, Level 4, Wisma PKPS, Shah Alam
As the MS Standard revision process of MS 832 & MS 1017 under Akta 520 is approaching towards the finalization stage, the PIFM Board of Committee has organized a physical workshop at Dewan Orkid, Wisma PKPS, Shah Alam. This was a full day workshop, exclusively for PIFM registered members only. This was also a long awaited physical workshop after multiple MCOs (Movement Control Order) due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There’s a total of 107 PIFM members participated in this workshop, which provides CCD points for all attendees. Besides, PIFM was honored to have the supports of these following distinguished guests,
- En. Shaharul Sadri Bin Alwi, Director General of Standards Malaysia – Opening Remarks
- En. Mohd Hafiz Bin Zahar, CIDB Malaysia (Bahagian Standard & Bahan Binaan) – Speaker
- Mr. Lam Wye Hoe (Joe), Secretary of PIFM (Retired 2022) – Speaker & MC
- Mr. Kong Kok Meng, Auditor of PIFM – Speaker
- Mr. Wong Poh Kin (Alan), Ordinary Member of PIFM (Retired Secretary) – Speaker
As the PIFM Board of Committee understands that the criticality of the latest revised standard and with the overwhelming requests, there has been discussions and plans on more physical workshop on this topic in the year 2022, which will specifically catered for related parties and stakeholders.
Image of the day, please click here.
For more information, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org